General Info For the 2022 -2023 Postseason
1) Every wrestler must have a valid USA Wrestling card to participate in postseason practices. Please go to www.usawmembership.com and purchase a card for your son or daughter. The cost of the card is approximately $40. You can affiliate the USA Wrestling card with a wrestling club. Please affiliate with PTC Youth Wrestling.
2) Dues for the postseason: $50 for March and $100 for April & May. Note – the month of March will still be folkstyle wrestling (high school style of wrestling) while April and May will transition to freestyle and Greco roman (Olympic styles of wrestling). Please pay through PayPal using the link found on this website. Otherwise, please provide a check made payable to PTC Youth Wrestling. NOTE – postseason practices are open to youth wrestlers (1 st grade – 8 th grade) and high school wrestlers.
3) All wrestlers must fill out a Wrestler Info & Consent Form found on this website under “Forms”. Please fill out the forms even if you have filled them out in past seasons.
4) Required equipment: athletic shorts / pants, t-shirt, and tennis / running shoes. Mouthpieces are required for those with braces.
5) Recommended equipment: wrestling shoes and headgear. Both can be purchased at Dicks, Hibbetts, Academy Sports, and Amazon.
6) Postseason practices for the 2022/2023 season will be held 2 days a week from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at a TBD location. Practices will start the week of March 6, 2023 and end on May 25, 2022. Please see calendar (found on this website) which will be updated during the season.
7) Tournaments: there will be some freestyle and Greco roman tournaments during April and May. Details will be provided at a later date to those who would like to attend.