General Info For the 2022 -2023 Postseason
1) Every wrestler must have a valid USA Wrestling card to participate in postseason practices. Please go
to www.usawmembership.com and purchase a card for your son or daughter. The cost of the card is
approximately $40. You can affiliate the USA Wrestling card with a wrestling club. Please affiliate with
PTC Youth Wrestling.
2) Dues for the postseason: $200, which covers practices for March, April and May 2023. Note – the
month of March will likely focus on folkstyle wrestling (high school style of wrestling) while April and
May will transition to freestyle and Greco roman (Olympic styles of wrestling). Please pay through
PayPal using the link found on this website (please make sure you pay the “Postseason dues”).
3) Postseason practices are open to youth wrestlers (1 st grade – 8 th grade) and high school wrestlers (9 th
grade – 12 th grade).
4) All wrestlers must fill out a Wrestler Info & Consent Form found on this website under “Forms”.
Please fill out the forms even if you have filled them out in past seasons.
5) Required equipment: athletic shorts / pants, T-shirt, and wrestling shoes. Mouthpieces are required
for those with braces.
6) Recommended equipment: Headgear, which can be purchased at Dicks, Hibbetts, Academy Sports,
7) Postseason practices for the 2022/2023 season will be held 3 days a week in the annex building at
the old Booth Middle School located at 250 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree City, GA. The annex building
/ wrestling room is the stand alone building on the left side of school when facing the school from
Peachtree Parkway. Practices will be run on Sundays from 2:00-4:00 PM and on Mondays and Thursdays
from 6:00-8:00 PM. Practices will start on March 6, 2023 and end on May 25, 2022. Please see
calendar (found on this website) which will be updated during the season.
8) Tournaments: there will be some freestyle and Greco roman tournaments during April and May.
Details will be provided at a later date to those who would like to attend.